Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's Cookin?

Now that all the labor intensive work is done in the garden, I'm mostly watering and doing damage control.  I've set a small goal to plant something everyday.  Today I planted some okra seeds and coleus seeds indoors.  I need a greenhouse...  In other news I decided to buy Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child.


I've checked this book out of the library several times just to read.  It's an invaluable resource.  I'm happy I'll be adding it to my library and I'll be able to write notes in it.


Tomorrow I'd like to try making some strawberry jam with the little one.  Strawberries are on sale cheap and I love have homemade jams instead of buying them.  Now I just need to see if I have some jars...

Ball Canning Website

Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving

No comments:

Post a Comment