Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Carrot Cake Jam

This is one of those recipes you know you must try. And try I did. A thoroughly beautiful jam.

I found the recipe from Mavis, otherwise known as www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com.

Look under her Recipes & then canning 101 tabs.

The recipe Carrot Cake Jam was easy to put together. I would call it a beginner recipe.

I also used canned fruits and every shortcut I could think of. I frequently do this when testing a new recipe. When it succeeds I then have lots of house gifts or workplace snacks where no one is the wiser. The next mix I'll make with all organic ingredients, etc.

This time around I had one jar which didn't seal. Do you feel like a huge failure when that happens? 

I hope you give this recipe a try especially with peaches/pears/pineapples being available.

Sorry if I missed something. I'm blogging from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment