Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Boring Updates

I’ve been taking a little break to catch up on some things around the house. Namely cleaning the house. Here’s a few thoughts and things happening that I’m posting till I’m all caught up.

* I’m really enjoying my new visitor map. I have no idea who in Singapore came to visit but I appreciate it. Right now I’m up to 5 different countries. I’m easily entertained and look forward to seeing it updated everyday.

* I got an iTouch today. Jace has one already and will overload me with info on how to use it. I’m not kidding when I say Rowan knows more about how to use one than me. I hear there’s a Twitter app and hopefully there will be a blogger app. I glanced at the audio book app which I think I will really like. I’ll also have my own music for jogging.

* We looked at some RV’s today. One was a classA and the others were 5th wheels. Unbelievable how “homey” they look now. One had a fireplace in it. Anyway, they are way-roomy. Some are bigger than a New York apartment.

* Lunch was not very good today. Ate at a Jason’s Deli and had the corned beef. Guess I thought it would be as good as another restaurant we ate at but it’s not.

* Going to see Dave Ramsey this weekend. No he isn’t a musician. If you don’t know then google his name. Awesome way to change your life.

That’s it in a nutshell. Hope to be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment