Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is working out great...

I'm falling behind again. You're probably looking at the date and saying to yourself that I didn't post this two days ago because you checked and I hadn't written anything. Well, I had. Just the title. And then I got busy.

I was actually busy reading everyone else's blogs. They've been very prolific lately. Lots of spring cleaning going on. We've been busy here, too. What with the weather getting better everyday.

* Almost everything in the garden has sprouted and it's been a wet spring and will be a great garden year if it keeps up like this.

* We'll start adding a water feature and sitting area tomorrow. One day it will also have a fire feature which will not be called a "BBQ Pit." As our imagination grows so does our gardening areas.

* We have some new neighbors next to us with a mean dog. I would like to shoot things with a sling shot at it. We never did anything to this dog and it just sounds like it would like to tear us apart. Did I ever tell you about the time I was getting out of a truck with a rifle in one hand and pointed it at a bunny and pow! I daydream about doing that to this particular dog. Did I mention I have a 4 year old, no fences, and their dog is on a leash made of thread?

* Been tweaking the t.v. system which I already wrote about.

* I've watched 2 food supply documentaries and Julie and Julia. I want us to eat better and would like to be able to cook food better. I'm shopping around for that Julia Child's cookbook. If it doesn't work out then I'm hoping I can throw it far enough to hit that dumb dog in the head.

It's actually late now and I'm going to get some sleep. I will post something of a well put together post tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment