Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Short update

In my last post I said I would be documenting all these steroid-induced activities and you would be amazed. But of course I was too busy doing said activities to actually sit down and load pics and write complete words.

So a quick summary: Finished mulching around the tree in the front yard, helped mow the front yard, made mulch island around 5 trees on side of house, planted tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, swiss chard, got a truckload of 3/4 gravel and helped put it out, helped friend load truckload of mulch, drank 8 bottles of water, made a cake from scratch, cleaned my entire house in 1 hour, went to work for 2 days, got a netbook for blogging (thank you Jace!), aaannnddd....tomorrow we are putting down a new living room floor.

Can you believe it? I know I left some stuff out. But I'll add to the list. Oh and my Dad is moving down here next week and I have to clean/create a guest room for him to stay in for a week.

1 comment: