Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopping Nirvana..or how I got Jace to the outlet mall

Yesterday I was this person. No more needs to be said.

Today I said something that I say every once in awhile. I know the reaction I will get. "I'm going to the outlet mall and I'm spending all our money. Does anyone want to go?" I now have 2 very eager people ready to go shopping. We went by Lowe's to look at French (we pronounce it fronsh with a french accent) doors. And then we saw this baker's rack or kitchen rack thing. It's huge. Like 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide.


I was commenting to Jace, "hey look, each shelf can hold up to 300 pounds. We could all sleep on this thing." "Yeah, like a hotel in Japan." It was just a joke but we turned back to our task and saw that someone took our comments seriously. I'm taking a shelf above her. Don't want anything...dripping onto me.

Here's the real result. We were able to get everything out of the kitchen island. Jace is now on board with replacing the old island with something more functional and still an island. I would like to get a stainless steel type island with wheels so I can move it to where I'm working or move it completely out of the way.
You'll also notice there is an empty spot on the lower right shelf. This is for the KitchenAid mixer that I'll be getting...one day. (right Jace :D) For now I forbid anything to go in that spot.



Some other things we found at the outlet mall: 1 pair of Old Navy jeans in size 6!!!, 1 button down cotton shirt, buy one get one free kitchen tools, 1 whiskie (egg whisker).



It was a good day...



No comments:

Post a Comment