Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update to No Poo Hair

I had a humerous moment today when I found a link back to a post I did on Pinterest.  It was funny to me because of this pic.  So the back of my head is on Pinterest.  Who else gets to actually say that?


I'm just posting an update to the recipe.  It still works.  I use it, but not all the time.  I have some other less chemical brands of shampoo I also use.  Frankly, it depends on if I'm in a hurry.  I have a 7 year old.  What can I say. 

Recipe:  
Shampoo
2 teaspoons Baking Soda to 32 ounces of water

Conditioner
1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar to 20 ounces of water

I find I like it best if I blow dry my hair.  You may have to play around with the amounts of baking soda/apple cider vinegar to water to get the best mix for your hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment