Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Neighbor's Painted Plywood Cut-Out Treasure

A couple of posts ago there was a comment left.  I decided to get the picture proof to show you.  So this is for Will who said about country neighbors, "the slavering curs guarding their garden gnome and painted plywood cut-out "treasure.""




This is obviously some sort of Halloween display.  Want to know where it's located?  Right across the street.  Everytime I look out the door I get to see this.  I think someone's been watching too much Shark Week. 

And guess who else gets to see this?  Rowan.  5 year old Rowan.  Man eating sharks that come out of the ground...right next to her own front yard.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Thanks for the comment over at How to Homemaker. I'm putting those two books on my wish list. I'm always happy when someone gives me a good recommendation.
    Enjoy your day,
    Hugs!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete