Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Warning: It's Gonna Get All Bloggy Up In Here

I spend a LOT of time reading other people's blogs and then whining that I don't have time to write.  Or there's nothing as interesting happening around here.  Face it, some of you can play a sweet tune with your words all strung together and fittin so nice. 

Luckily for me I have been blessed dumped with a couple topics I'll be excessively blogging about starting tomorrow.

I'm getting a nose job.  Not what you think and the red tape hoops will be many.  The aggravation will be large.  Expect to see lots of !#$$%%$ and cursing several generations of someone's family for any perceived slights.  You'll understand when I write about my love for insurance.

I'm registered to run in an actual race...with other people that run, like for real.  I'm hoping there will be at least one person pushing their 50 pound stroller with their 3 year old and then I'm guarranteed not to come in last. 

I hope to see you soon with progress in these 2 fortuitous subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment