Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting back on track

The pic is of a little sign probably 4 inches by 1 inch that I found the other day. It's my sentiments exactly! When things get too busy sometimes this is what I have to do. For the last few days I kind of stopped doing all my projects. Plus Rowan got sick and the guilty mother inside me figured I should pay more attention to that.

Just to update you, Rowan has pneumonia. Apparently it's the rarely seen pneumonia called Bounce-around-like-you're-not-sick-pneumonia. She did look pretty puny for a couple of days. But thanks to modern medicine (candy, toys) she is on the mend.

Been working on that cookbook project thing too. That's turned into something bigger than I thought. Doing lots of cooking to try and get that done.

We are all adjusting well to my dad living in town. He's trying to give us all his old stuff that he doesn't need anymore. Aren't you supposed to do that before you move?

I'll be working on a better post for this week. Thanks for your patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment