Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

And Lame-O Was Her Name-O...

I looked at the date of my last post and wondered where the time went.  It seems like I have been very busy and yet not really doing anything.  Folks, this basically does sum it up.  Busy doing nothing. 

I've been busy with trying to keep a clean shirt on everyone's back, cleaning house, bills, shopping, dogs, and school stuff.  And allergies.  Lots of allergies right now.  Allergies are bad in that they make you throw things like brownies and icecream into your grocery cart.  They make you want to just sit around and read magazines or sit and watch Facebook and bet on who will post something next. 

I'm also glad because there's no drama going on.  It's peaceful.  Not that there's ever drama going on.  I just tend to like things to be very lame and quiet. 

I did decide to start planning a vacation.  I want to go back to Yosemite in the spring.  We'd like to move there.  I asked Jace if he had been looking for a house for us.  He said he found a real nice Gremlin that sleeps 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment