Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

This week I've been busy with a top secret project and my friend says I can't tell anyone about it because then someone might find out about it. I can tell you that Jace knows and he's excited. It will take most of the summer to get all the details worked out and if it goes ahead as planned then I will tell you. Speaking of going ahead...

I spend a lot of money on bandaids...*sigh*

Hello Corn!!! I love you. Please don't get eaten to smithereens like the lettuce.

Here's the new tomato bed. I used scrap wood and Jace put it together. We filled it with humus, compost and mulch. Today it poured rain. That's like the perfect storm.


Here's a patty pan squash blooming. I think that's what it's called.
Tomorrow is the big party. We're having it rain or shine. Everything is bought, set up, or confirmed for pickup. Can't wait to get pictures! I will feel dead tired tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment