Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Party's Over

This is all that is left of Rowan's party yesterday. After everyone left I realised...

I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!!! OMG!!! WE SUCK... Jace says we were busy being good hosts. The party was great and that Tinker Bell jumper was perfect. Everyone loves those things.


Last night after everyone left, Jace, Rowan and I had a private jumping party. And then we slept. The good kind of sleep from playing all day. Today I'm putting the house back together and letting Rowan wear the balloons like a dress.


I also didn't take pictures because I was distracted. I was at this thing during the day. It's the Renegade Craft Fair. I learned a lot. I got to make my own button and I bought a gardening calendar for Texas. My friend says I have great restraint. (she was buying one of everything)


I did manage to take a picture of the table before the party and before I finished decorating. I had actually done this the night before because I thought I was uber-organized, except for the picture taking.

I did receive a hostess gift. These are knitting needles from Craftiness. I believe she said they were blood wood. If I'm wrong I'm sure she'll leave a comment.


Very soon, maybe even as you read this, you will start seeing some new links for sites and blogs. These all relate to the "Top Secret" project that is evolving over the summer. The goal is for September but I have a feeling we'll be starting sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment