Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Miss Organization

Keeping up with things in my neck of the woods is a tireless job. Or tiresome, daunting, but someone's gotta do it.

* Googled and found that people are using 1/4 cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle for fabric softener. You know I did it. It works. Freaky! I noticed a very teeny tiny faint whisp of vinegar smell when the wash was done. Or maybe my brain just said there was a tiny smell. Anyway, no vinegar smell after the dryer. I think the heat dissipates it. Awesomely strange. Try it. You know you want to. So far Jace isn't scared of my experiments because I haven't tried to make our own toilet paper.

* Rowan's party is almost through the preparation stages. The Disney Princess and Pirate Ship invitations are filled out, because she had to have both. The Spongebob Squarepants ice cream cake is ordered. I am making copies of a flier tomorrow because you know there's at least 50 people invited. At least 50. Invitations go out Sunday. I still need to reserve a jumper thingy-ma-bob. One week before the party I will write out a food list and purchase said food. On party day Jace will pick up the cake or he will get to be a pinata.

* Medusa and Lucifer are being good neighbors...this week. No new sheds at the other neighbors.

* Hello, my name is Julie and I'm a podcast junkie. Radio? What's radio? I have so many podcasts to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment