* I don't know what you're supposed to eat the night before a race, but I'm betting it's not powdered doughnuts and milk.
* I've never actually run...outside...on the ground...where people are staring at me.
* What if it's uphill and downhill? Or a squirrelly pebble that I slip on.
* What if I run 10 steps and feel completely exhausted and have to walk the rest of the way? And people are staring.
* What if something itches in a spot that it's not ladylike to scratch in public? And it starts right when I start the race.
* What if I have to use the restroom? I'll look so stupid stopping and ducking into a skid-o-can.
* What if I don't get enough water? Does one fall to the side when fainting? Hopefully not onto my face.
* Lastly, I really hope my running does not resemble something that looks like a seizure and people send the paramedics out to rescue that poor lady having a fit. Hurry or she'll swallow her tongue!