Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Intermission

No, the Rapture didn't take me.  According to a poll taken, most people were too busy to be raptured.  I was one of them. 

In fact, I was so busy I wasn't able to blog.  Or read other blogs (guilty look.) 

I'm getting to the end of the remodel and I've decided to let half the garden go.  I had to sit down and make a list of things I wanted to do and things I wanted done.  Both of those lists are so long that they can't possibly fit into my little list of time available.  I hacked and chopped projects off my list that were requiring lots of time but no results, like 50% of the garden. 

I have a little more catching up to do.  I'm working on some business logo changes and all the behind the scenes stuff it involves.  I'm also working on SOOO many other things filing my nails and I'm looking forward to finding some time to write about them.

Thanks for your patience.  The above picture is my new logo without the business name.  Because a business named Intermission might be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment